Tuesday, November 1, 2016

RESPECT YOURSELF.

A man went his Guru and asked, "I'm a orphan. I have no financial background. I don't know the value of my life.?" Guruji gave him one stone and said, "Find out the value of this stone, but don't sell". He went ahead and meet so many persons and asked the value of the stone.
Then he went to a jewellary. Jeweler saw the stone under a lens and said, "I'll give you 50 Lakhs for this stone." When the man shook his head, the jeweler said, "alright, alright, take two crores, but give me the stone." The man explained that he can't sell the stone.
At last that man saw a precious stone's shop and asked the merchant the value of this stone.When he saw the big ruby, he lay down a red cloth and put the ruby on it. Then he gave circle walk around the ruby and bent down and touched his head in front of the ruby. "From where did you bring this priceless ruby from?" he asked."Even in my life, I won't be able to see and purchase this type of priceless stone".
Stunned and confused, the man returned to his guruji and told what happened. "Now tell me what is the value of my life ji?" Guru said, "The answers you got from so many people especially from the Jeweller and the Precious Stones' Seller explain the value of life.
You may be a precious stone, even you're priceless, but people will value you based on their financial status, their level of knowledge, their belief on them, their motive behind their ambition and their risk taking ability. But don't fear, you will surely find your true value."
You are Unique.! No one can Replace you!!
RESPECT YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*விஞ்ஞானிகள் வியக்கும் அக்னிஹோத்ரம்*

  போபால் விஷவாயு தனது கோரத்தாண்டவத்தை ஆடிய போது ஒரு வீட்டில் யாகம் நடத்திக் கொண்டிருந்த சிலருக்கு மட்டும் அந்த நச்சு வாயுவால் பாதிப்பில்...